Which Apple earphone is best?
- Best overall. Apple AirPods Pro (2nd generation) By Apple. 7.9.
- Best battery. Apple Beats Powerbeats Pro. By Apple. 7.8.
- Best ANC. Sony WF-1000XM4. By Sony. Check price Pros Cons.
- Best design. Sennheiser CX Plus True Wireless. By Sennheiser. 8.1.
- Best for iOS and Android. Beats Fit Pro. By Apple. 7.8.
What is the normal price of headphones?
In short, you can pay as little as $50 for good earphones or headphones, and far more than $1,000 for audiophile models. Generally speaking, the range we see most quality options fall in is from $100 to $400. with plenty of strong in-ears, over-ears, and on-ears available in the $100 to $200 range.
How long do Apple headphones last?
Based on user reports, we know that first and second-generation AirPods lasted for about two years of daily use until the batteries had degraded to less than an hour of listening time. Of course, this all depends on how exactly you use your AirPods.