Is Sennheiser good for metal?
The 600s are my Gold Standard as far as audiophile headphones, and they do work for metal because they are so balanced, detailed, and revealing.
Are Bose headphones good for metal?
The Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700 are the strongest around. They’re not made for heavy metal concerts, but we took them there anyway.
What headphones do professional music producers use?
- Focal Listen Professional Studio Headphones. The best studio headphones for all music production needs.
- Røde NTH-100.
- Beyerdynamic DT 700 PRO X.
- Sennheiser HD 400 Pro.
- Sony MDR-7506 Studio Headphones.
- Sennheiser HD-206 Studio Headphones.
- Sennheiser HD-25.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Studio Headphones.