How much should a car stereo system cost?
Here’s the rub: you can replace a car stereo system entirely for around $200 to $500, while $1,000 to $3,000 will buy you a top-of-the-line system. But that’s only if your car doesn’t have a custom-built infotainment unit, which can eat up that cost on its own.
How much does it cost to install a car stereo at Walmart?
Walmart offers two installation options through their InstallerNet car stereo installation service–standard and advanced. Standard car stereo installation costs $64.99.
Which stereo is best for car?
- Alpine iLX-207 Android Head Unit.
- Sony XAV-AX5000 Android Auto Head Unit.
- Pioneer AVH-3300NEX Android Auto Head Unit.
- Kenwood Excelon DDX9905S Android Head Unit.
- Blaupunkt San Marino 330.
- myTVS TAV-40 HD Touch Screen Car Stereo Media Player.
- Woodman Latest Launch Neo 2 Android 8.1.