What type of battery is the Kinetik battery?
The UPG-manufactured Kinetik batteries are premium grade prismatic cell lithium iron phosphate replacement for both conventional and sealed AGM battery applications. The Kinetik Phantom batteries are able to perform past 2,000 charge and discharge cycles with an average life-span of 4 to 7 years.
How do you charge a Kinetik battery?
Kinetik® Power Cells can be charged in a properly functioning vehicle charging system or with any high quality 12 volt battery charger. For best results and maximum power output and lifecycle for outboard charging, use a Kinetik® power supply or maintainer to charge and maintain your Power Cell.
What is the best battery to use for car audio?
- Optima Batteries 8014-045 D34/78 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery.
- DieHard 38217 Group 49 Lead_Acid_Battery.
- Kinetik HC600 Black Lead_Acid_Battery.
- XS Power D3400 XS Series 12V 3,300 Amp AGM High Output Battery.
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T Automotive and LTV Battery.