Which is better for gym over-ear or on-ear headphones?
On-ear headphones are lighter than their over-ear counterparts and that can make all the difference during a workout. The lightweight materials used to manufacture them also mean that they’re easier to carry to and from the gym. They have an open sound making on-ear headphones safer for working out in.
What is the best headphone to workout in?
- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Why do people wear over-ear headphones to the gym?
It provides a steady tempo for running—or lifting. It can transform your mindset or help you focus. Wearing headphones while working out can enhance that focus by blocking out distractions.