What is the best style of headphones for working out?
Best secure fit earbuds
Both Bose’s QuietComfort Earbuds and Sport Earbuds make good workout headphones, thanks to their StayHear Max tips and secure fit, but the Sport Earbuds are more compact and lighter and also more affordable (the QuietComfort Earbuds do have excellent active noise canceling, however).
What headphones do you use in the gym?
- Tribit FlyBuds 3: Best gym headphones under £50.
- Groov-E SportBuds: Best budget gym headphones with earhooks.
- Adidas Sport RPT-01: Best on-ear gym headphones.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Best noise-cancelling gym headphones.
- Dottir Freedom On-Grid: Super-secure, bass-heavy buds.
Is it better to workout with headphones or earphones?
Earbuds are also often sweat-proof and easier to clean. On the other hand, those focused on strength training and similar may prefer a pair of traditional over-the-ear headphones. Headphones often have better noise cancellation as well. Ultimately the decision will come down to personal taste.