Which is better for gym over-ear or on-ear headphones?
On-ear headphones are lighter than their over-ear counterparts and that can make all the difference during a workout. The lightweight materials used to manufacture them also mean that they’re easier to carry to and from the gym. They have an open sound making on-ear headphones safer for working out in.
Which headphones are best for gym?
- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Does sweat ruin over-ear headphones?
Sweat can damage headphones. A little bit of moisture probably won’t cause you much trouble but consistent moisture exposure can. The more expensive the headphones are, the more we should be motivated to keep them in good working order. Sweat damage isn’t exclusive to cheaper brands.