What type of headphones are best for the gym?
- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Is on-ear or over ear better for gym?
On-ear headphones are lighter than their over-ear counterparts and that can make all the difference during a workout. The lightweight materials used to manufacture them also mean that they’re easier to carry to and from the gym. They have an open sound making on-ear headphones safer for working out in.
Does sweat ruin over-ear headphones?
Sweat can damage headphones. A little bit of moisture probably won’t cause you much trouble but consistent moisture exposure can. The more expensive the headphones are, the more we should be motivated to keep them in good working order. Sweat damage isn’t exclusive to cheaper brands.