What type of headphones are best for the gym?
- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Which is better for gym over-ear or on-ear headphones?
On-ear headphones are lighter than their over-ear counterparts and that can make all the difference during a workout. The lightweight materials used to manufacture them also mean that they’re easier to carry to and from the gym. They have an open sound making on-ear headphones safer for working out in.
Is it better to workout with Beats or AirPods?
The AirPods Pro have active noise cancelling, which can be a nice feature in the gym if you want to hear your music more easily. They also have a more neutral sound profile if you don’t like bass heavy Beats.