Are Kbear KS2 wireless?
KBEAR KS2 Technical Specifications.
This enables the KBEAR KS2 earphones to be used wireless and gives you greater control over track selection and audio choices.
Are headphones safe for 6 year old?
Are headphones ok for toddlers? For short periods of time headphones are ok for toddlers, provided that you use good quality headphones that are the right size and that have sufficient volume control. The WHO advises that the maximum volume for children’s headphones is 85dB for a maximum of 8 hours.
What are some fun facts about headphones?
- The first headphones had only one earpiece.
- The first modern headphones were produced in the kitchen.
- The reason to why headphones are sometimes referred to as “Cans”
- Before there were Dr Dre’s Beats, there were Koss Beatlephone.
- Headphones were not meant to be portable.