Which headphones are best for gym?
The Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless are the best over-ear headphones for working out we’ve tested. These sleek and premium headphones have a stable, comfortable, and decently breathable fit, suitable for tough sessions at the gym.
What wireless headphones work best for working out?
- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.
Should I wear headphones or earbuds in the gym?
Earbuds are also often sweat-proof and easier to clean. On the other hand, those focused on strength training and similar may prefer a pair of traditional over-the-ear headphones. Headphones often have better noise cancellation as well. Ultimately the decision will come down to personal taste.