You may be hesitant to have it replaced because of the cost of labor. If you’re here, you may be wondering if you can take care of the touch screen radio replacement yourself. The good news is you absolutely can replace a touch screen radio yourself! All you need is some basic knowledge of your car’s radio system.
How to fix a touch screen on a car?
Table of Contents hide
Guide to Fixing a Broken Touch Screen Car Stereo
- Step 1: Remove the Car Stereo.
- Step 2: Dissemble the Car Stereo.
- Step 3: Detach the Main Wires of the Screen Panel.
- Step 4: Disconnect the Touch Screen.
- Step 5: Remove the Broken Touch screen.
- Step 6: Clean the LCD.
- Step 7: Install the New Touch screen.
How do I customize my Toyota Camry screen?
Can I upgrade my Toyota infotainment system?
Software updates can be made over-the-air on vehicles with the latest Toyota Audio Multimedia System. Download and update your system through the display if your vehicle is equipped.