How much does it cost to replace a car touch screen?
The cost of having a professional replace your car’s touch screen depends on what you choose as a replacement but can generally land between $100 and $300. Since you’re taking the time to care for your car, make sure it has the best car insurance at the lowest rate with the Jerry app.
How do you fix a radio screen?
- Step 1: Remove the Car Stereo.
- Step 2: Dissemble the Car Stereo.
- Step 3: Detach the Main Wires of the Screen Panel.
- Step 4: Disconnect the Touch Screen.
- Step 5: Remove the Broken Touch screen.
- Step 6: Clean the LCD.
- Step 7: Install the New Touch screen.