Do aftermarket stereos work with backup camera?
Unfortunately, adding an aftermarket stereo will often mean that the factory backup camera no longer works without an adapter harness. Metra Electronics builds vehicle-specific adapter harnesses to link a factory backup camera to an aftermarket head unit. This allows for full functionality of the camera.
What is the best touch screen car stereo?
- Pioneer AVH-210EX double din (best with CD player)
- Kenwood DDX26BT (best for Bluetooth)
- Jensen CMM10 10.1 inch (best single din)
- Alpine iLX-W650 Mech-Less (best ease of use)
- aBoutBit double din radio (best connectivity)
- Boss Audio Systems BV9358B (best EQ)
Can you change your car radio to touch screen?
You may be hesitant to have it replaced because of the cost of labor. If you’re here, you may be wondering if you can take care of the touch screen radio replacement yourself. The good news is you absolutely can replace a touch screen radio yourself! All you need is some basic knowledge of your car’s radio system.