What are the best touch screen radios?
- Pioneer AVH-210EX double din (best with CD player)
- Kenwood DDX26BT (best for Bluetooth)
- Jensen CMM10 10.1 inch (best single din)
- Alpine iLX-W650 Mech-Less (best ease of use)
- aBoutBit double din radio (best connectivity)
- Boss Audio Systems BV9358B (best EQ)
Can I install a touch screen radio in my car?
You may be hesitant to have it replaced because of the cost of labor. If you’re here, you may be wondering if you can take care of the touch screen radio replacement yourself. The good news is you absolutely can replace a touch screen radio yourself! All you need is some basic knowledge of your car’s radio system.
Will aftermarket radio work with factory backup camera?
Many newer vehicle come equipped with a factory back up camera that you want to keep when you replace the factory radio with an aftermarket radio. We have aback up camera retention harness that allows you to use the original camera with an aftermarket car radio.