Not only do you get cash for your used electronics, but you also extend the life of your old tech. Any item you sell through BuyBack is repaired and restored to perfect working condition, as good as new. BuyBack is easy.
What can you do with old speakers?
- Turn Old Desktop Speakers Into a Loud Charging Station. You aren’t alone.
- Make an Internet Radio.
- Turn Car Speakers Into a Boombox.
- The Lethargic Option: Add a Chromecast.
- Repurpose Grills as Earring Holders.
- Speakers Make Excellent Bookshelves and Wooden Furniture.
Are old car speakers worth anything?
Your old speakers might be worth something, especially if they’re unique vintage items. Certain brands of vintage speakers that are hard to find today can sell up to hundreds or thousands of dollars. While there’s no guarantee that they’ll sell at the price you have in mind, some money is better than nothing.
Is buying used speakers a good idea?
Unless you’re really hung-up on only buying stuff new, buying it used can — assuming that you look-out for certain problems and take certain precautions — be a really good idea; can save you a lot of money; and can, for at least certain kinds of things, get you gear that sounds fully as good as new and may have many