Are on-ear or over-ear headphones better for working out?
On-ear headphones are lighter than their over-ear counterparts and that can make all the difference during a workout. The lightweight materials used to manufacture them also mean that they’re easier to carry to and from the gym. They have an open sound making on-ear headphones safer for working out in.
Does sweat damage over-ear headphones?
If you sweat more profusely, you might have to opt for sweatproof earbuds, as moisture affects the vibration of diaphragm and thus outright damages your earbuds; also prolonged moisture will corrode the internal parts.
Which headphones are best for gym?
- Best Headphones Overall: Jabra Elite Active 75t.
- Best Health and Safety Features: Amazfit Powerbuds Pro.
- Best Secure Fit: Shure Aonic 215.
- Best When You Need to Stop and Take Calls: Jabra Elite 7 Pro.
- Sexiest Looking: Bowers & Wilkins PI7.