What is a standard size double DIN?
A standard automobile radio body size. A DIN radio (single DIN) measures 2×7″, while a double DIN measures 4×7″. When factory radio/CD players are replaced with aftermarket units, the DIN standard ensures compatibility; however, new or altered dashboard trim may be required.
Can I put any double DIN in my car?
Does a double DIN fit my car? Your car will accept either one or both size stereo, depending on the make and model. But, it’s not always easy to tell by looking at the size of the factory stereo. The best option is to use a vehicle selector tool to see what fits your car.
What double DIN stereo has the best sound quality?
- #1. Atoto A6 – Best Double DIN Head Unit.
- #2. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX – Best Pioneer Double DIN.
- #3. Alpine ILX-W650 – Best Double DIN Head Unit for Sound Quality.
- #4. Kenwood DMX7706S – Best Double DIN Head Unit For The Money.
- #5. JVC KW-R930BTS – Best Budget Double DIN Head Unit.
- #6. Sony XAV-AX5000 – Best Double DIN Stereo.