How do I connect my RCA to my radio?
To connect the devices, find the RCA output sockets from your device. For CD players and stereos, this is usually found at the back. Connect the cables based on their colors – red cable goes to the red socket, white cable goes to the white socket.
How to install a line output converter to a stock radio?
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove your factory head unit.
- Review your wiring diagrams.
- Strip Wires and Make the Proper Connections.
- Test your System and Tidy Up the Install.
How do I add an amp to my stock radio?
Another popular way to connect an amplifier to a factory radio is to use something called a line output converter. It connects to the factory radio’s speaker wires and converts the speaker-level signal to a preamp-level signal. This lets you use RCA cables to run that signal to your amplifier.