How do I connect HyperX headset to PC without adapter?
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Type “Control Panel.”
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Manage audio devices.
- Right-click your HyperX headset.
- Click Set as Default Device.
How do I use HyperX 7.1 surround sound on my PC?
1. Open up Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound and then select Sound. 2. If the “HyperX 7.1 Audio” is not currently the default audio device, right-click on the option and select “Set as Default Device.”
Is the HyperX Cloud 7.1 Good?
HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset +7.1 review: Verdict
It is a sturdy headset which covers all bases like good sound quality, long-hour comfort and a microphone. You will anyway not find too many options at the price point that offer both 3.5mm jack and USB connectivity.