What audio interfaces work with Mac?
- MOTU M2 2×2 USB-C Audio Interface.
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface.
- M-Audio AIR 192|8 USB Audio Interface.
- Presonus Audiobox USB 96.
- Solid State Logic SSL2 2×2 USB Audio Interface.
- iConnectivity AUDIO4c Dual USB-C Audio and MIDI Interface.
How do I connect an audio interface to my Mac?
Does Mac need drivers for audio interface?
Install audio and MIDI device drivers
Audio and MIDI devices (as well as printers & other external hardware) require drivers to connect with PCs & Macs. Without the driver, your computer may not be able to communicate properly with the device.