How do you connect Bluetooth to a JVC car stereo?
- 1) Power on the AV Receiver.
- 2) Search the AV Receiver (“KW-V****”) from your Android device.
- 3) Confirm the request to make Bluetooth pairing on the Android device and the AV Receiver.
How do I put my JVC in pairing mode?
1Press and hold the button on the L (left) and R (right) earphones for about 3 seconds. 2The power of the L and R earphones turns on. When the L indicator starts to flash quickly and alternately between red and white (or when a voice message saying “Pairing mode” is heard), release your fingers from the buttons.
How do I put my Bluetooth radio in pairing mode?
- Activate Bluetooth on your Car Audio by pressing HOME, and going into the [Settings] menu.
- In the [Settings] menu, find [Bluetooth Connection].
- Select [Pairing].
- The Car Audio System should appear in the section “Available devices” in your smartphone Bluetooth menu.