- Ensure a stable connection.
- Adjust mic positioning.
- Adjust microphone sensitivity & volume.
How can I improve the sound quality of my headphones?
- Check the Volume of Your Earphones.
- Use Higher Quality Music Streaming Service.
- Using Developer options.
- Using 3rd Party Applications to Boost Loudness.
- Clean Your Earphones.
- Use DAC (Digital-to-Analogue Converter)
- Use High-Quality Earphones.
How do I get the best sound quality on my computer?
What makes audio high quality?
High-Resolution Audio is audio that uses a higher sampling rate than in CDs and MP3s for the encoding and playback of music. Higher sampling rates mean that more samples per second were taken when the original analog sound was converted into digital.