- Move the speakers closer to your ears. This sounds like a simple thing to do, but not all motorcycle helmets have the recesses for speakers in the right place.
- Replace the speakers.
- Wear filtered earplugs.
- Change the music settings on your device.
What are good helmet speakers?
- Cardo Scala Rider PACKTALK.
- Sena SMH10R Low Profile Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset and Intercom.
- FreedConn T-COMVB Helmet Bluetooth Headset Intercom.
- Cardo Scala Rider FREECOM 4.
- Yideng Bluetooth Headset for Motorcycle Helmet.
Do Bluetooth helmets have speakers?
These helmet speakers are Bluetooth-enabled. They allow you to use a variety of features such as handsfree calling, intercom, music, and so on. Most helmet speakers on our list are Bluetooth helmet speakers.
Where should I put my speakers on my helmet?
The speakers can be positioned on either side of the cheek pads. If you have trouble hearing, you may want to bring the speaker closer to the ear. The microphones are able to pick up on your voice even if they are behind the padding of your helmet, as long as the fabric is breathable.