How do I reset my car touch screen?
First, long press the power button for a few seconds. Next, open the menu tab. From here, select “Factory Reset.” Now, wait till the factory reset is complete and the car stereo turns on again.
How do you reset the radio on a Toyota RAV4?
- Switch the vehicle on to turn on the radio.
- Press the power button on the radio.
- Press and hold the 1 button, as well as the up arrow on the left side of the radio, at the same time.
- Input the stereo code using the corresponding preset buttons 1-6.
How do I reset my RAV4 2022?
- Press the TRIP button until the specific trip you want to clear is selected and shown on your odometer’s display area.
- Push and hold the TRIP button on the dashboard.
- While holding the button, turn the car’s ignition to the second position.