Table of Contents hide
Getting this pink. Color we have to press ok to select this pink. Color then press back then againMoreGetting this pink. Color we have to press ok to select this pink. Color then press back then again rotate this knob to show the display option dsplc.
How do I connect my phone to my Sony DSX a410bt?
- Press HOME, then touch [Settings]
- Search for [Bluetooth Connection] and set the signal to ON.
- Select [Pairing] to make your car audio unit visible to your smartphone.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and select [Sony Automotive] (or your model name)
Why won t my Sony car radio work?
If the car stereo system or changer will not turn on, press the RESET button. Check if the power connection wires are properly connected. Check to make sure the fuse is not blown.
How do I delete a Bluetooth device from my Sony DSX a410bt?
Deleting the pairing information of Bluetooth audio devices
- From the Home menu, select [Bluetooth].
- Select [Manage Added Devices].
- Display the option menu and select [Delete Device] – device you want to delete – [Yes].