How do I change the sound on my JVC car stereo?
Press the EQ button on the remote control repeatedly to select the desired setting. If you are listening to music with high dynamic range in a noisy environment, you can compress the audio dynamic range.
How do I optimize my car stereo?
- Upgrade your speakers.
- Upgrade your receiver.
- Play higher quality music files.
- Use your best connection.
- In Fact, Don’t Play Through Your Phone at All.
- Invest in an amplifier.
- Install sound dampening materials.
- Go Easy on the Equalizer.
Where is auto mode on JVC radio?
2) Auto Mode – Advanced playback and display functions, requires JVC Music Play App. Please ensure you are connected to JVC Music play in Auto mode by pressing the “USB Mode” button on the receiver to toggle between these 2 modes.