How do I remove unwanted devices from Bluetooth?
Table of Contents hide
Android (smartphone, tablet)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Select (Settings).
- Select Connected devices or Device Connection.
- Select Previously connected devices or Bluetooth.
- Select (Settings) next to the name of the device that you want to unpair.
- Select FORGET.
How do I remove a Bluetooth device from my Pioneer DMH 220ex?
[Bluetooth Memory Clear] Touch [Clear] then [OK] to clear the Bluetooth memory.
How do I delete paired devices on Pioneer DivX?
Note: You can also register your device for playback of purchased or rented DivX VOD files by clicking on the register device button.
To delete a device from your Device pane:
- Right click on the device that you want to delete in the Device pane.
- Select “Delete”
- Click “Delete” on warning message.