- Using your BLUETOOTH compatible device, search for available Bluetooth devices. Then select the“Alpine CD Receiver” or “Alpine Digital Media Receiver” or “Alpine NAVI ”for pairing.
- Input the PIN code (“0000”) in a BLUETOOTH compatible device. Note. •
- If the pairing was successful, “CONNECTED” is displayed.
How do I reset my Alpine Bluetooth?
Table of Contents hide
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.