How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Hino deck?
Table of Contents hide
How do I connect my phone to my truck via Bluetooth?
Pair from your phone
- Check that your car is discoverable and ready to pair.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices. If you see “Bluetooth,” tap it.
- Tap Pair new device. your car’s name.
How do I connect my phone to my truck radio?
Bluetooth pairing & connecting your device
- Activate Bluetooth on your Car Audio by pressing HOME, and going into the [Settings] menu.
- In the [Settings] menu, find [Bluetooth Connection].
- Select [Pairing].
- The Car Audio System should appear in the section “Available devices” in your smartphone Bluetooth menu.