- 1) Power on the AV Receiver.
- 2) Search the AV Receiver (“KW-V****”) from your Android device.
- 3) Confirm the request to make Bluetooth pairing on the Android device and the AV Receiver.
How do I connect my JVC to my phone?
Table of Contents hide
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
Step 1: Check Bluetooth basics
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
Does JVC TV have Bluetooth?
With HDMI ports, USB slots, WI-FI and Bluetooth, you can connect more devices and external sources to your TV.