- 1) Power on the AV Receiver.
- 2) Search the AV Receiver (“KW-V****”) from your Android device.
- 3) Confirm the request to make Bluetooth pairing on the Android device and the AV Receiver.
How do you connect JVC Bluetooth?
Turn on the Bluetooth function of the BLUETOOTH device. Select “JVC HA-EC20BT” from the device list. The indicator flashes slowly in blue when a connection is completed.
How do I connect my JVC to my phone?
- 1) Launch Mirroring for JVC App on your Android Smartphone.
- 2) Press “Start now” to start capturing your Android screen.
- 3) Press “OK” to start Mirroring for JVC.
- 4) Turn on “Overlay Permission” of Mirroring for JVC.
- 5) Turn on “Accessibility Service” to be able to filter drive-safe apps.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my JVC speaker?
2Press and hold the Play/Pause button and the Call button simultaneously for about 2 seconds. The indicator lights up in blue. 3Turn on the Bluetooth function of the BLUETOOTH device.