- BLUE LED will quickly flash,
- signalling that the MFC is now ready for Bluetooth pairing.
- 3) Now that the MFC is in pairing mode:
- ANDROID users:
- a. Go into the Settings Menu of your device.
- b. Enter the Bluetooth Menu.
- c. TURN ON Bluetooth and press SCAN.
- d. “ BOSS AUDIO ATV” will now be displayed under AVAILABLE DEVICES.
What color wires go together in a car stereo?
The right-front speaker wires are gray, left-front speakers are white, right-rear speakers are purple, and left-rear speakers are green. Ground wires are black, antenna wires are blue, and amplifier wires are blue with a white stripe.
What wires go to what in a car stereo?
Is Boss a good car stereo?
It is a good radio on a budget that has several features that make it flexible for several types of users. In all honesty I may replace the unit with a different brand, not because I have anything negative about this brand or radio, but I would like additional features that this unit doesn’t have.