Why won t my Kenwood radio connect to Bluetooth?
Cannot connect with Car Receiver by Bluetooth.
Restart Car Receiver and KENWOOD Remote App. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, and turn it on again. Delete all pairing information in the Car Receiver, and in the Phone. Then try pairing one more time.
What Kenwood radios have Bluetooth?
- Kenwood – DDX5707S – Black.
- Kenwood – 6.2″ – Built-in Bluetooth – In-Dash CD/DVD/DM Receiver – Black.
- Kenwood – 6.75″ – Android Auto/Apple® CarPlay™ – Built-in Bluetooth – In-Dash Digital Media Receiver – Black.
- No content.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Kenwood DDX?
- Press the [Ú] button. “BT MODE” appears and enter the Bluetooth mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS” > “PAIRING” > “PHONE SELECT” (to select the cell-phone) or “AUDIO SELECT” (to select the audio player).
- Use the [Control knob] to select an Bluetooth device.