How do I connect Bluetooth to my truck radio?
Table of Contents hide
Bluetooth pairing & connecting your device
- Activate Bluetooth on your Car Audio by pressing HOME, and going into the [Settings] menu.
- In the [Settings] menu, find [Bluetooth Connection].
- Select [Pairing].
- The Car Audio System should appear in the section “Available devices” in your smartphone Bluetooth menu.
How do I connect my phone to my truck via Bluetooth?
Pair from your phone
- Check that your car is discoverable and ready to pair.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices. If you see “Bluetooth,” tap it.
- Tap Pair new device. your car’s name.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my work truck?
- Step 1: Enable Bluetooth. Push and hold the menu button for 3 seconds. Rotate to “Bluetooth Enable” Press OK.
- Step 2: Pair your phone. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart phone. Push and hold the menu button for 3 seconds. Rotate to “Add Phone” Press OK.