- Connect portable audio player via USB connection.
- Select ENTERTAINMENT from the Home screen. The display will return to the last audio source visited (default is FM radio), the Entertainment menu will be visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ENTERTAINMENT.
- Select USB.
Why won’t my music connect to my Mazda?
Turn off the power of the Bluetooth ® device once, then turn it back on. Try connecting from the Bluetooth ® device. If pairing is still not possible after this, contact an Authorized Mazda Dealer or Mazda Bluetooth ® Hands-Free Customer Service (Some Models). Pairing cannot be performed again.
How do I connect a USB to my Mazda 3?
- Open the console lid. ( With DVD/CD player)
- If there is a cover on the auxiliary jack or USB port, remove the cover. ( Type A)
- Connect the device plug/connector lead to the auxiliary jack/USB port. For vehicles with a DVD/CD player, pass the device plug/connector lead through the notch in the console and connect.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Mazda USB?
Insert an Apple ®-genuine connector cord into the USB port and connect the iPhone ®. Insert or pull out the plug with the plug perpendicular to the USB port. The location of the USB port differs depending on the vehicle model.