To delete a device from your Device pane:
- Right click on the device that you want to delete in the Device pane.
- Select “Delete”
- Click “Delete” on warning message.
How do you delete a Bluetooth device from a Pioneer radio?
Table of Contents hide
How do I reset my Pioneer Bluetooth?
How do I remove a device from my Bluetooth stereo?
Delete Paired Bluetooth Connection – Android
- From a Home screen, do one of the following to ensure Bluetooth® is turned on from your Android™ device: Navigate: Settings. Connected devices. Connection preferences. Bluetooth. . Navigate:
- Tap the appropriate device name or the. Settings icon. (right).
- Tap ‘Forget’ or ‘Unpair’.