- Swipe up or down to view the apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Connections.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Touch the Options icon next to the device you want to unpair.
- Touch Unpair.
- The pairing has been removed.
How do I remove a paired device from my car stereo?
Why cant I remove a device from my Bluetooth list?
If you’re having trouble removing a Bluetooth device, it’s possible that Windows won’t “let go” of the device because it thinks there’s an active Bluetooth connection. To remedy that, open Settings in Windows 11 and click Bluetooth & devices. Then turn off Bluetooth by swiping the button to the left.
How do I remove a Bluetooth device from my Toyota?
- Select SETTINGS from the Home screen.
- Select DEVICES.
- Select Bluetooth® and turn setting On.
- Select the Device # you wish to delete.
- Select Unpair This Device to unpair device.
- Select Yes.