- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do you reset the touchscreen on a 2017 Subaru?
How do you clean the touchscreen on a Subaru?
Using a microfiber cloth is the only safe way to clean your touch screen. Unlike paper towels, our gentle microfiber cloths clean the sensitive glass on your touch screen without scratching the surface. The microfiber attract and removes unwanted oils and dust, whereas other product simply spread them around.
Why is my car screen frozen?
The problem of ice on the inside of a windscreen is caused by exactly the same things that causes it on the outside of the glass – moisture and temperature. If the temperature inside your car drops low enough any moisture in the air will condense on surfaces such as the glass and eventually begin to freeze.