- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
Why is my car screen not working?
A damaged or defective fuse might lead your car radio display not to work. This particular fuse sits right between the display unit and the power line. If you installed a newer stereo system by replacing the stock one, there might be an issue where the aftermarket stereo won’t turn on due to a defective fuse.
How do you reset the screen on a Toyota Camry?
How do I reset my Toyota Corolla screen?
Put the key in the Corolla and turn it to the “on” position without actually starting the car. Press and hold the reset button near the odometer until you see the “trip A” on the screen. Then, turn the key off. While you’re pressing the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position.