- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
Why did my touchscreen suddenly stop working?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive; a screen may also become unresponsive after incurring water damage. Other factors may include debris, app glitches and viruses.
Why is my car display not working?
A damaged or defective fuse might lead your car radio display not to work. This particular fuse sits right between the display unit and the power line. If you installed a newer stereo system by replacing the stock one, there might be an issue where the aftermarket stereo won’t turn on due to a defective fuse.