- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do I reset my Pioneer touch screen radio?
How Do I Reset My Pioneer Car Stereo with a Touchscreen Display? If you own a Pioneer car stereo with a touchscreen display, you can go into Settings -> Factory Settings -> Restore to start the process of resetting your car stereo to factory settings.
Why won’t my touch screen work in my car?
Clean your touchscreen. Reboot the touchscreen by turning it off and back on again. Recalibrate the screen from the settings menu. Perform a factory reset.