- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do I fix an unresponsive screen?
Important: To learn how to turn safe mode on and off, go to your device manufacturer’s support site.
- Turn on safe mode.
- Touch the screen.
- Turn off safe mode.
What would causes a touch screen to stop working?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive; a screen may also become unresponsive after incurring water damage. Other factors may include debris, app glitches and viruses.
How do I reset my touchscreen?
To hard reset most Android phones, you can press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time. Continue holding both these buttons until your screen goes dark. On some phones, such as a newer Samsung Galaxy, keep holding these buttons until the screen turns back on.