- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do I reset my planet audio screen?
Press to eject a disc. If the disc is not removed for about 10 seconds after eject, the disc is reinserted automatically. Press it with a thin, sharp object. The device will then be reset to factory default settings.
Why won’t my touch screen work in my car?
Clean your touchscreen. Reboot the touchscreen by turning it off and back on again. Recalibrate the screen from the settings menu. Perform a factory reset.
What causes car radio to stop working?
The most likely reason for your radio’s sudden death is a blown fuse. All car radios have at least one fuse that protects it from power surges coming from somewhere else in the vehicle. The first thing you should do when your radio stops working is check its fuses and replace any that have blown.