- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
Why did my dual radio stop working?
The most likely reason for your radio’s sudden death is a blown fuse. All car radios have at least one fuse that protects it from power surges coming from somewhere else in the vehicle. The first thing you should do when your radio stops working is check its fuses and replace any that have blown.
How do I reset my dual car radio?
Press the RESET button to reset the unit back to the factory settings if abnormal operation occurs. The reset button is located behind the front panel. With the unit on, press and hold DISP until the clock begins to flash, then release. Press TUNE nnto adjust the hours and TUNE llto adjust the minutes.