- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do I reset my boss touch screen radio?
How do you turn on the boss touch screen radio?
To start radio, tap radio button on main menu screen. Touch it to select station backward manually, touch and hold this icon to select station backward automatically.
Why won’t my touch screen work in my car?
Clean your touchscreen. Reboot the touchscreen by turning it off and back on again. Recalibrate the screen from the settings menu. Perform a factory reset.