- Make a physical check.
- If necessary, make a physical repair to the port.
- Reboot Windows.
- Check the Device Manager, uninstall the USB Host Controller.
- Disable USB Selective Suspend power saving option.
How do I reset my Uconnect USB?
- Turn your key in the ignition to “Run,” but leave the car in park.
- Simultaneously press the volume button and the tuner knob at the same time.
- Continue pressing them down for 10 – 20 seconds.
Why did my USB port suddenly stopped working?
USB-related issues can be caused due to incompatible device, outdated, incorrect, or corrupt drivers, damaged USB ports or cables, faulty USB port, and so on.
Why is my car not connecting to USB?
If the device isn’t recognized, remove the USB device and then re-insert it. Make sure that your device is set to the required mode before connecting it to the car stereo. Some USB devices need to be in a specific mode (such as a Mass Storage Class or Player mode, etc.) before you can use the USB device for playback.