Please try any of the following:
- Restart Car Receiver and KENWOOD Remote App.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, and turn it on again.
- Delete all pairing information in the Car Receiver, and in the Phone. Then try pairing one more time.
How do I clear the Bluetooth memory on my Kenwood?
Table of Contents hide
How do I get my Kenwood Bluetooth to work?
How do I reset my Kenwood car music system?
How do I reset my Kenwood car stereo?
- Hold down the eject CD and volume buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the eject CD and volume buttons, locate the reset button, which should be at the top left corner of the stereo.
- Once the stereo starts to boot back up, release the buttons.