- Make sure your phone’s software is up-to-date.
- Is your phone paired to another Bluetooth device?
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
- Keep your smartphone as close as possible to Chevy MyLink.
- A low smartphone battery can interfere with proper pairing.
How much does MyLink cost?
This one is $24.99/month, and here you get Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Roadside Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
Why is my Chevy Silverado touch screen not working?
Why is my Chevy Silverado screen not working? The radio screen in a Chevy Silverado 1500 vehicle will go out for several reasons – most commonly a blown fuse or maybe if you hit something and knocked a wire loose. It can also be due to a problem with the display itself, or a problem with the circuit board.
What is Chevrolet MyLink touch?
The Chevrolet MyLink is a 7- or 8-inch touch screen located above your vehicle’s radio. This infotainment system offers communication, navigation, and entertainment features from your vehicle on a screen located on your center console.