- miswiring, please check wiring appear on kenwood player.
- pull out the main power connection.
- press button 3 and 6 at the player then connect back the power.
- when DC error appear, press button 1.
- when DC1 OK appear on the display, press button 2 and wait till DC2 0 display on screen.
What does Miswiring DC offset error mean?
If the power is not turned ON (“Miswiring DC Offset Error”, “Warning DC Offset Error” is displayed), the speaker wire may have a short- circuit or touched the chassis of the vehicle and the protection function may have been activated. Therefore, the speaker wire should be checked.
What does Miswiring mean?
Wired incorrectly; badly connected.
What does protecting send service mean?
Your stereo receiver is going into protection mode because the receiver has an internal short, a speaker is bad or the speaker wiring has a problem, such as incorrect wire gauge or bad connections.